Friday, May 24, 2013

A difficult year

The year of pain is almost over. I have one more trip to The Pas with 3 weeks remaining in my time there. I do not look forward to the trip back starting tomorrow but I look forward to getting it over with. 

I have been beating down doors looking for some sort of employment to help me start up my career in out here. If I hear back, right now I hear, "no you're not quite the right fit." Sort of a close but no cigar. I can't figure out if that means I'm winning the interview but just lack the experience or I look good on paper and bomb the interview. I've only had 2 interviews so far so mostly it is just on paper I don't fit. I guess I have some more pounding on doors to do. 

I am not quite freaking out but I will be soon as I will be closer to finishing and not employed. 

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?