Friday, September 11, 2009

New Old Job

So today I was finally offered a job. It turns out that this job (which I did apply for this time) was also a job that I had last year. I am doing 1-on-1 work with a child in a school. It is good work and it allows me to get to my classes in Winnipeg as well. In January there will be a problem if the job is still in existence but we will tackle that problem when the time comes.

I am going to start two classes next week. I ordered the texts for the books through the university bookstore over the internet but have not heard anything about my order since that day when I received an email letting me know that they received the order. It has now been two weeks and I do not have my books. I tried calling but just left a message that has not yet been returned. I guess I will be starting without my books. I cannot just go get them because I do not arrive in Winnipeg when the bookstore is open. Hopefully they will work with me again and help me get my books.

Those are some of the stresses that are slowly eating at me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?