Friday, April 10, 2009

The Second Game

We did a lot more walking in these past three days than our feet or bodies are used to. We are now quite sore and sometimes we decide not to go places because we do not want to use stairs.

We went to our second hockey game. The Canucks won again. I have discovered that every game I attend wearing my orange jersey, they win. I would think that they would be inviting me back for the playoffs at least, if not to travel with them on the road.

It has been good to get away. Tonight we are going to Erica's friend's concert. She is a Juno award winning singing so it should be good. We are recovering from our afternoon at Stanley Park before we have to out again.

Tomorrow we leave and drive like crazy to get home and visit Erica's parents before they head back to Tbay. It was nice of them to watch the kids for us so we could get away and try to find the energy to finish this term. I have to start getting ready for classes again by the end of June and I am still working fulltime (sort of). Next year could bejust as hectic if not worse. Hopefully though Greg will be done high school and we will have one less worry to deal with that way. He will then be working and saving for school in the future. Maybe later I will record all our summer plans, but not just now. I need to rest to get ready for tonight and then leave early in the morning (BC early, it will probably be late everywhere else).

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?