Saturday, April 11, 2009

Leaving Vancouver

Well it is early in the morning here and I am trying to get us going to hit the road back to Kenora. We had fun seeing different sights, attending events and spending time together. It is also Easter and time to get back to family.

We had a fun time at the Leela Gilday concert last night. The openner was not as polished but a very talented Cellist. When Leela got on stage it was easy to see that she was good at being on stage. She brought a certain energy and mood. I have a better appreciation for her music after hearing her live. My wife got to meet a couple of people from Yellowknife that she would not have seen in a long while. I think she had fun.

Hopefully the car ride back can be the same kind of adventure that the car ride out was. I am not looking forward to getting back to my world yet but maybe soon it will be a little less cloudy and a little less snow.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?