Monday, April 13, 2009

Home

Well we are back in Kenora. We had a wild drive back. I don't remember the whole thing but that is probably because when I wasn't driving I was sleeping. I did drive from the mountains to Regina. Then I waited and let my wife drive the next morning. We arrived in Regina at 3 am and I did not sleep until another hour or so later. I got up just a little after 9 but even I would not have been ready by 10 for going to church. Erica got up sometime after 10 and then we left by about 10:30. This gave us a good jump on that part of the trip and we arrived before dark at our house.

We had a nice visit last night and then this morning again with my in-laws. They did a number of different things around the house, including a lot of the spring cleaning things that I don't think of.

I don't start work tomorrow like I would have expected. Tomorrow I will call my boss and get the story of what is happening.

I will start classes again at the end of the month. I wish I could start doing some work now for those classes but I do not even have the text books for reading. I am going to do 3 different classes only two of them will occur in any given week (except for one week in May where all three happen. This spring might be difficult for classes and studying but from what I understand next year could be worse if I take the two classes I have already applied for. I guess that is something to worry about next year though.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?