Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Day After

Yesterday was my birthday. To make it special I got to drive to Winnipeg and sit in an intense class for 3 hours and then drive back. After getting back home I sat around unable to sleep for a couple more hours. Since I am on call for work, I got called in this morning to work. I was hoping to sleep, leave early buy my books for my Tuesday night class and perhaps do some house work before I leave as well. Not going to happen. Instead I hurriedly washed some dishes this morning, took care of the dishwasher and prepared lunches. Now I am typing this because if I don't do it in the morning I won't get to it. I'm still tired. I wonder what tonight's drive will be like?

Yesterday's class was "Abuse Theory" and today's class is "Spirituality and Family Therapy". Both interesting both seem to have a lot of work to do. I'm going to have to be on my game for this semester.

I had a job interview yesterday. It sounds like the kind of job that could be a career. We will see if I get it and how it works out for me. It could work with my MFT degree that I am working towards but that may depend on how the government sees my qualifications. First I have to get the job.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?