Thursday, April 16, 2009

Daily Grind

I have work again this morning. Not my regular job but instead I am back to subbing for other EAs right now. I'm not sure what is happening with my regular job but I found another job to apply for so I guess I'd better buy some ink for the printer. I printed my resume and cover letter and see that I forgot I needed ink.

I watched my Canucks win last night. Overall they were the better team. There were moments that looked scary and they never pulled away from the Blues but they did seem to own most of the game.

The kids have left for the bus and I'd better brush my teeth and take my medicine before I go to work. My skin is bothering me a lot. I wish I was getting my allergy shots but I have not found a way to make that work in town here. The person who was giving us our shots was the public health nurse and then she left. We have gone a couple years without now and our allergies are starting to catch up with us again. I need to do something, but I am not sure what.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?