Monday, April 20, 2009

Classes Start This Week

Only one more week until my birthday. I will almost be old this year. I have not had either good or bad feelings about this upcoming birthday. It doesn't seem like much of anything to me. I did get a birthday present already with my trip to Vancouver and the Canucks games we attended. I guess that means I'm not getting an iphone.

My hockey team is doing great so far. If they do not let up they could be done this series in 4 games. That would be wonderful.

I've had a couple of facebook chats with an old friend that I have not seen in a long time. It is kind of cool with technology lets you connect a little.

I am working today but there is no guarantee that I have work the rest of this week.

On Wednesday I have my first class for this third term. This is Spirituality and Family Therapy. I should do well at this course. It may challenge me in how to handle people of other religions while counseling but I suspect it is a course I could also teach.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?