Monday, January 07, 2008

Happy New Year

I kind of missed the new year stuff already. I went to Thunder Bay for my second week of holiday and spent it recovering from an infection. I was on antibiotics all week and sleeping a lot. I did not go out much (but we still got in a number of visits with people in Thunder Bay). I did not go to the New Years Eve Party with Erica and the boys.

Christmas we spent at home, with some friends of ours (one of whom spent that week sick in bed instead of visiting). It was a fun Christmas and the boys are still playing with their presents.

I just discovered today that I got into another class for my program in Winnipeg. In February I will be traveling to Winnipeg on Mondays instead of Tuesdays as has been my regular trip. This class will be Assessing Addictions in the Family. Hopefully I will be able to continue the kinds of grades I have been getting in my last class. Right now I work on Mondays till 3:00 pm and class will start at 6:00 pm so basically I have no time to spare on Mondays. I'm not sure if we will be adjusting the schedule or not to help deal with that issue. The course is only a month so I'm not sure it is worth the effort to change.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?