Monday, October 22, 2007

A quick update

There is not a lot happening and yet there is stuff going on all the time. I am currently working for Child Care Resources and I am still doing some bu driving (mostly in the pm and not on Tuesdays). I go to Winnipeg every Tuesday night for my class and then I drive home that night because I have to be at work the next morning. This makes for a very busy schedule for me. Luckily Greg is taking care of most of the cooking. Erica is taking care of getting the boys to their events and activities. So I am able to go to my class and hopefully to get the studying done that I need to get done.

Haaken is in swimming lessons, he loves to swim. Liam is taking Karate. Greg is taking Driver's Ed through Young Drivers. Greg also has plans to be on the honor roll at school this year. Everyone seems to be growing up (except maybe me).

I guess I need to start working on my homework for tomorrow.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?