Friday, October 05, 2007

Pairing

Pairing is the official term where you make the kid like you and want to hang out with you. I thought I had done well already, we had a fairly fun Wednesday but then come Thursday, he did not want to enter the room and was given a choice (I was the lesser of the two evils). We had fun and I remembered that he had food that I could give him, so I tried giving him food periodically. So we will see today if he is any better with me. Next week it will be back to his routine (which was missing because I do not have the credibility with him to do much teaching yet).

This week has been hectic in part because Erica is away so I have to do both our chores. I have to take the kids to school, as a matter of fact the time to do that is now.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?