Wednesday, June 13, 2007

New Bus

I am bus driving again. I got called earlier, but missed it and so I missed out on doing that run for a couple of days. Now I have this run for 3 days. The guy who guided me on it today told me it was a high paying run. Good for that, we could use the help. The only draw back (besides going to bed earlier and getting up too early) is that we cannot take Monday off and stay in Thunder Bay an extra day. Oh well, that would have been fun but I guess coffee house will be alright with out us, even though I was preparing a number of songs that I have written myself. Maybe I'll get another run for the last couple days of school. I remember liking driving those days, but maybe others don't feel the same way as I do. My biggest fear is that since I haven't driven in a while that I am going to clip something because of how big the bus is or how it handles. If I can survive the first day, I should be alright for the next couple.

Comments:
It all seemed to come back to me. I drove the bus and did not hit a single object (not even the bunnies that were running across the road in front of me).
 
But the bunnies taste so good! Especially grill-tenderized....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?