Thursday, May 24, 2007

Jobs

I'm struggling with "doing up" a resume. I have never particularly liked this process, trying to explain in simple concise words the work that each job entailed. One of the the interesting things I noticed as I looked over my resume is the different jobs that I have had. It is interesting the variety of jobs, especially as I consider applying for some very different jobs. Some of my jobs include: preacher, warehouse worker, clown, janitor, bus driver, supervising developmentally delayed workers, gas jockey, and cashier. If I can learn how to package it well, I may have a shot at some of the interesting jobs that I have sitting here in front of me. The difficulty I face in applying is that I have many plans in place, for the summer, for the fall, for my life, and somehow I have to figure out how I can work around these plans. Hopefully I can get a job for this next year at least. I suppose I should go down to Excel and see if they need any spare drivers for this month.

Comments:
There is this myth titled "planning for the future". Anything can happen and truthfully we each have little control. We can and should prepare for the future and set goals dream dreams etc.
Take a look now evaluate your options in light of the goals and dreams and make the best choice that you can with the options now available.
At least that is how I handle things ...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?