Thursday, May 03, 2007

Another Trip

I have been visiting blogs regularly over the last while but I have not been able to write very much. There is not a lot going on in my life to write about. I have also not been up to writing much. Well I am posting from Niagra Falls. Erica is at a conference and I have spent the day walking around the tourist area. I went into a motorcycle museum and that was cool. One floor was all Harley-Davidson, but the next floor was even cooler with some bikes from many different places in the world. There was a Russian motorcycle and an East German motorcycle and they were very different. There was even a little trike that the guy said you cannot licence for the road because of a problem in the design. A couple of the bikes in the museum were for sale. If I could just find the money ... maybe the lotto ticket I got for my birthday - no I guess that has to go into the summer trip - all $10 dollars of it (if I win that is).

I had a birthday last week. This trip is my birthday gift, a chance to get away from the regular routine of taking care of kids, cleaning the house and any of the other regular activities. The thing I have been looking forward to is at the end of the weekend I will be riding a bike to Kenora. I am looking forward to some of the riding I will be able to do in Kenora - it is a really scenic area to ride around. If you get the opportunity to visit, you should see this place.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?