Thursday, March 15, 2007

Quick Update

My wife told me that the little girl who went for surgery on Monday is not doing well. They were able to cut some of the cancer off but not all of it because of a major artory and it was attached to her lung. They are hoping to find out if the cancer is a kind that can be treated to make it shrink more without an operation. The family needs prayer.

Today I am going to meet with a fitness person to give me a routine for working out. This will give me a two days on, one day off routine. My wife then comments that I am really a kept man now. I clean the house, I look after the kids, and I go to the gym. As long as I don't start the traditional soap operas - Battlestar Galactica doesn't count.

Something is wrong with the toilet upstairs. Greg found a huge puddle on the floor and we found that the tank was leaking somewhere. Since we are tennants, I called the landlady today and she is going to get it looked at this weekend. Good thing we have another bathroom. I made a sign and taped it to the toilet with enough tape to "seal" the toilet seat down like in the hotels. I know it's the little things that amuse me. At least I didn't attack it with duct tape, like I'm supposed to do.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?