Monday, February 26, 2007

Well there have been a number of things that have happened in the last while. I have not been going to the gym and my knee has been bothering me. Last week I started going to the gym again because I don't like the pain and I would like to be able to play hockey. Without exercizing the knee regularly I don't seem to be able to play hockey without pain. I think I should ask the experts how long this pain is going to linger. I don't like it anymore.

We enjoyed visiting Thunder Bay last weekend (not this most recent one). We enjoyed that visit, there wasn't as many things that we had to do. We did have to take the new van into the dealership there to get our pst cheque so we could pay for licensing the van. We also had a piece inside the van to get repaired. It did not take much time. We had a long weekend that weekend because of a PA day for schools here. I don't have a picture of it to post yet, but that should be soon.

Erica headed to Toronto on Sunday, she comes back today. Then she goes again on Wednesday and comes back on Friday. That's a lot of travelling. Unfortunately she missed seeing her parents as they stop in here on their way back to Thunder Bay.

I better get Liam off to catch his bus and get Haaken up to get ready for school.

Comments:
Hey bro

I'm working p/t right now for Trader Corp (y'know, AutoTrader, etc) so I'm not in until late late late on Monday-Wednesday. Thursday I get back from teaching by about 9. Friday, Friday I do laundry.

Told ya the Canucleheads would miss Sopel.
 
Sorry we missed Erica too but we were thankful for the rest after the tense trip through heavy snow covered roads in Manitoba. Thank you Eric for giving up your bed, and for breakfast and coffee. Mom U.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?