Thursday, February 15, 2007

Doing Nothing

I was originally going to have all my application stuff in to the University of Winnipeg by December, then I decided that January would be good enough. After talking to someone at the school about the program, I discovered that the application stuff is supposed to be done in March, not before. So here I am stuck, waiting, worrying, wondering ... great aliteration eh? I wonder if all my plans will fall apart, and either I won't get things in on time and not get accepted, or they will look at all my paperwork and decide that I do not belong in their program. I can't know till March, and so I am stuck with plans that I made to go back to school but unsure that I will be able.

I have surfed to a few hockey pages over the last couple of days looking for interesting rumours about my team (Vancouver Canucks). The more I thought about a possible trade with Philadelphia the more excited I was. I agree with not giving up our solid defensive prospect, but I wonder if there is a price that would be acceptable to the Canucks and interesting to Philly? The Canucks would almost be the Swedish national team (with a better goalie).

After playing hockey a couple of weeks ago (twice) I have not gone to the gym, I have not played hockey. Basically I have done nothing as far as physical activity is concerned. I am not coughing like my wife, but I have not been particularly well either. Hopefully that is over and I can get back to doing some activities and trying to be a little healthy.

At some point soon either Erica or I will post a pic of our new vehicle. Till then I will leave people wondering what it is.

Comments:
what do you want to take at school?

i am also thinking of going back to school fulltime.

anyway, i see you have links and didn't link me. ouch.
 
Hey futurecatlady. I've just linked you.
 
I will be taking a Masters of Family and Marriage Therapy degree.

I added your link.
 
wow. that's ambitious. good luck with that. :)

thanks. i linked you too.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?