Saturday, December 23, 2006

Cool Techie Travels

I am posting from our hotel in Canmore as we make our way out to my parents' place for Christmas. We drove around Canmore unable to remember the name of the hotel we had book online. The solution was simple, Erica had a copy of the confirmation of our booking in her email in box on line. All we needed was some wifi bandwidth and my handy dandy new palm pilot. We drove around till we found a network that was not secure and that we could maintain a signal. I am currently typing from my palm. I like it. Tomorrow I will find out if my brother has a network at his house and if I can surf with my palm there as well.

Comments:
Aaarr! Avast ye, Pirate Eric!
 
Well since you won't let me comment on your anniversary blog entry, I'll just post my comment here! LOL

How on earth can that be 13 years ago already! Congrats to you both! It is a special memory in my mind too. Todd was wondering if the Firefly was mine, but I don't think I had it anymore by then. Or maybe I did, I'm getting old so my memory's not so good anymore. :)

So I'm guessing you guys will be cruising back through our area a little too quickly to stop?? If you have time, we'd love a little visit...call or email if you are able. If not, another time. :)

Congratulations again and Merry Christmas to the Baileys!
bonnie
 
I posted from my palm pilot and had a few copies of it posted. Somehow after I deleted the extras, the ability to comment must have disappeared.

The Firefly was Michael's.

We have already zoomed by there, we are in Kenora right now (we got slowed down by a snow storm and spent the night at a weigh scale because the road was closed). I thought about you guys as we passed through Vancouver the first time, and if we missed the ferry that night, you probably would have gotten a phone call. I also wanted to drop in on some cousins at Fort Qu'appelle, other relatives and friends in Regina. On the way back, my brother was in Saskatoon but I could not get up there either on this trip.
 
We are looking at a possible trip through again this summer - and would like to plan to stop and catch up - at least for a dinner or part of a day...

We'll be in touch...

In the meantime - keep taking care of that baby... He probably isn't much of a baby anymore!
 
This is the Network stealing police posting ... um ... using reppepper's id ... with his permission, of course, because he's er working for us -- just letting you know that we're on to you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?