Saturday, November 04, 2006

This Post Comes From

My first post from Kenora ... will have to wait. We are back in Thunder Bay for a couple of days as we continue to move things. This week I drove a truck and trailer (a wee little one) to Kenora. The vehicles were full of stuff and people as I took the boys with me. When I arrived and unloaded, we ate, we slept, the boys went to school, Erica went to work and I drove back to Thunder Bay. I had more stuff to move. Then I took another full load with me. We still have more stuff to move, but we will do that over a number of visits (including this one) and hopefully it will be enough to get the move completed enough. I still have to move boxes and stuff back here from the church building. Then the office will be cleaned out and ready for the next occupant. Meanwhile we are in Thunder Bay for a couple of days. Tomorrow we will see those people who said goodbye to us already and then I will go play football. Erica flies off to a conference and then the boys and I head back to Kenora. Hopefully we will have filled the car so that there isn't anything that we are lacking in Kenora.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?