Monday, October 02, 2006

Deadlines set

Well finally this week we have set our deadlines for moving. We won't all be going at the same time, which makes it a Bailey plan. By the begining of November we will be in Kenora. Hopefully it won't take long to get the internet up and running.

This week was the tournament for football. We played Saturday and Sunday. I did not play Sunday. I was expecting us to finish with winning the lowest level of final. I only expected to beat one team in the initial set of games. Things did not go as expected. We won our first game Saturday (without me... I had a meeting). Our second game was against a team that destroyed us in the league play. We won 20-14. Our third game we lost to another team that destroyed us in league play, losing 14-12. Then we had playoffs (on Sunday) for the tournament. We lost to the second team we played the day before, sending us to the "C" side finals. This left us playing a team to whom we have never lost this year. All this build up tells you that we lost to them. Disappointing finish.

Sunday after a nap Erica and went to the church hike. We went late, so we missed the hike part and had to enjoy hot chocolate with friends. Erica and Haaken went for a walk still.

This coming weekend I am planning to go away. I hope to attend Lectureships, but I am definitely planning to be at the memorial service in Saskatoon afterward for my dad's cousin. It will be nice to see family again. I am looking forward to the trip, but I have only booked off one day from the bus to get back from the trip. I guess I better talk to some people here about this trip too so that the church is ready for me not being here this weekend. I already have someone preaching. I then have two more sermons to preach plus we are planning to do a baby dedication service in the middle of it.

Comments:
If plans all go right then we'll see you there
 
You guys coming out keeps me planning for this no matter what complications arise.
 
Mom, dad, Aidan and I - Aura can't make it.
Love ya lil Bro
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?