Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Practicing for the school year

I am on the bus again this week. I am driving bus for a summer day camp in town here. Liam went to this camp for a week and I bid on that week but it didn't work out and so I received this as my week of charter work on the bus. I should be ready for school then in two weeks. I also have the same bus run as I had last year, so some of the kids will be happy (others might not be).

Football started this past Sunday and we lost our first game. The season actually started a week ago but we had to post-pone our first game because the other team had some issues. Anyway, the game was okay, we could have done some things better, we could have done some things much better, but it wasn't too bad. I scored our two touchdowns, and caught some other passes. I did drop one, a hard catch, but one I thought I had made until the ball came out at the last second. It was the first time we played with our new Quarterback and the first time in a long while that he has thrown. There were a few kinks to work out but all in all it went okay.

Tomorrow we are expecting Bill and Wendy back from Africa and then the next day our guest speaker for Family Camp arrives in town. This is going to be a busy week. I have already done some work for Erica's company which earned me chineese food (yum). The car is in the shop getting the bearings fixed. Lots happening.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?