Thursday, July 27, 2006

Misc News Break

I was on the phone with my dad (and mom) today and I would like to ask for prayers on his behalf as he is undergoing tests to discover what kind of surgery he is going to have. If the test goes one way they will give him the treatment there and then, but if it is worse, then they will schedule him for a surgery at a later date. Pray that all goes well and that they will treat him and fix the problems ther

The golfing report is that I have been shooting a consistent 102-103. Yesterday I did well the first half, but struggled so bad on the back nine that I put the driver away and only used my 3 wood. It worked as well as any of my good driver hits. Today after a few of the holes on the drives I tried, I just put the drivers away and used my 3 wood. Again it worked for me, the only problem I had is that I would miss a few of my shots.

Football looks interesting this year because we got ourselves a quarterback. We are hoping that he will be out this week and maybe next week for our practices. We could be a good team this year. Should be an interesting year.

Comments:
Poor little brother I know I got much higher scores last time I played golf. I am the high score king much over par and we all want to be better than average and par is average right?

:)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?