Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Full and Getting Fuller

Everybodies back now. The house should be active from early morning to late at night. In a few weeks the house will be fuller and so we have some work to do to get the house ready to hold more people.

We had a leadership team meeting for church a week and a bit ago and now we are going to be finding the new ministry leaders we have chosen. It could be exciting if the people we are recruiting are willing to help.

Personally I was planning to do golf today, but I can't. It is raining too hard. I guess I'll have to let my wrist and shoulder heal more. I went to the driving range on Saturday to try to work on my game and the most interesting thing happened. The things I tried to do worked. It wasn't just line up the ball and hit it, I tried to hit the ball certain ways, and it worked.

We are looking at a trip to Sudbury in early July (my wife has work there and the rest of us can tag along, so the trip won't cost us very much). There is the possibility that one of the people that my wife has to meet with will want his motorcycle that he bought here in town, delivered for him. That would mean I would have the chore of riding a brand new motorcycle to Sudbury. I guess if I had I could do this ...

I thought I saw a motorcycle trailer at a used car lot. I haven't checked it out to see if it is in fact what I saw. I have become interested in these for some odd reason. I am not really a camping sort of person but the idea of camping on motorcycles I find interesting. I suppose if I did it once I would probably lose the interest, but I like the idea of towing something. The second goldwing is being safetied right now so that we can licence it soon. That's life for right now.

Comments:
Sudbury's not all that far from TO (at least as compared with TB) Just saying...
 
Gee ... I wonder who said that ...

Actually we are considering swinging by Ottawa but a problem with that idea is that right now I am preaching that Sunday. I am however quietly seeking a possible replacement for that Sunday.
 
why by Ottawa?
 
The kids have never been to Ottawa, and my wife was just there on business just recently so she was interested in taking the kids there.
 
she did sell the little bike right?
Dad has a motorcycle trailer ... he keeps mentioning getting rid of the bike and all then he putters away at it for awhile. He needs encouragement or help making a break ... I don't know which. So if the little bike was still around ... I could choose encouragement :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?