Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Big Days Gone By

Well as I look back over the past month I realize I have forgotten to mention a few big days that have come. June 2 was Mike's birthday, happy birthday. Then I missed mentioning Father's day - Happy Father's Day, Dad. The biggest of them all though is that I missed blogging and phoning my brother on his 40th Birthday! I missed out on asking some of the important questions in life, like "Now that you are over the hill ...?" I can insert almost anything into that one. At least he and I need to discuss the Bertuzzi trade!

On Sunday I went golfing with a friend and with my father-in-law. I did alright on the first half (I usually only play 9 holes but this time we played 18) but on the second half I used 6 less hits to put the ball in the hole. I ended up with a score of 100 which for those of you who don't golf, that's not bad (not tour ready or anything like that, but not bad).It is especially good when you find out that I had 4 holes that I took three putts on to finish on the second half alone! The rule is that it should never take you more than two putts. Monday, well we won't go into how I did on those 9 holes.

This Saturday I am officiating at my brother-in-law's wedding. Sunday then is my Mother's birthday (happy birthday mom). I am also preaching on Sunday so I guess I have to do some work this week to have the different things ready.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?