Thursday, May 04, 2006

Soccer Begins

Tonight is the first night for my son's soccer league. I am coaching again. This year at least one of the other children is already known to my son, she is in his school and he was even at her birthday party.

This changes my schedule now, I am no longer going to the Thursday night group so that I can be at soccer. Other years I squeezed both the small group and the soccer into the same evening but those days always felt rushed. I think that it is better to just do one, and I think this year it is better to do the soccer. This group can survive and perhaps even thrive without me, and I am already involved in the Wednesday night group anyway.

Unless it rains, I will be at soccer and then I will go with my son to Tim Hortons.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?