Friday, May 05, 2006

It happened so fast

Well for starters the game last night was quick. Our team beat up a team of smaller children. There good player worked hard at working with the team, but he had no support. Our players were not amazing but they all ran and they all had a little skill and understanding. I'm not sure of ages but the couple of kids who seen to be younger are a little more skilled. We did well and the kids were proud, but I think that it is only a matter of time until we play a big kid who has skill. When that happens I wonder if I can keep them running like they did last night.

Today I went out and spent a lot of money. I took out the money for the Grey Cup tickets, I bought a gift for mothers' day, I paid the baby sitter and bought some technology for my computer. Now my bank account is feeling a bit more of the strain. It was a fun day. Now to go play some hockey.

Comments:
Oh I found a listing on your website that said "pictures" and when I went there I found 86 of them. So, when are you going to post more?
Ian
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?