Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Happy Birthday A

Today is my big brother's birthday. Happy Birthday, eh. I always associate his birthday with Mothers' Day since every once in a while they share the same day. I also remember the birthday of a girl in our church because she shares the same birthday as my brother.

Tonight is supposed to be the second game in soccer, but since it is raining and threatening to do so for most of the day, I doubt that we will be playing today.

Tomorrow, if all goes well, I will be back at Sherbrook School (my oldest son used to go to that school) to help them with a program for parents called "For the love of reading." It is a fun program and I am looking forward to meeting parents and talking about reading.

There is much more to talk about, but I don't have the words yet, so I guess I leave this for now and maybe post again later.

Comments:
Thank you, now I am and feel old.
A
 
Yeah, you're not the only one who's feeling old. The Other One is turing 40 this year....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?