Friday, April 21, 2006

Switching Sports

I'm not sure that many people who read this blog really care about this, but as the NHL enters the playoffs and my own team is swinging the golf clubs, the CFL is starting to get real interesting.

Sask made a big trade to land a new Quarterback and his favorite receiver from the old team. Then to follow up they traded their previous Quarterback to Montreal for what sounds like a good defensive back in Almondo Curry. I find these moves interesting and a step up in the CFL which has not done much in the last few years by way of trades.

onesteamboatrush.blogspot.com used to share about the CFL, but it sounds like his life has gotten busy (humph, what about priorities? New child, new job can wait when the CFL is starting up!). Anyone wishing to talk CFL here is your big chance. What do you see happening that looks interesting?

Comments:
Tis the season to be jolly!!!! Yes the 'riders have done some interesting moves, but I think the Riders look good on paper at the beginning of every season. The problem has always been translating that to the field. Unfortunatly the Vancouver media has not started covering much CFL yet, so I am feeling a bit behind.

But I guess Winterpeg is now in Eastern Canada again. Every fan could see that the Lonnie and Daddy were a bad idea, but somehow the CFL and Ottawa couldn't see that.
 
Hi Eric
I was wondering who Heimdahl was so I looked up your site. I got into blogging because of my kids mostly but also because of my work. I have my computer students doing blogs.
Your cousin once removed.
 
I llike the different Rider moves, but yeah, it comes down to performance.

It's been a while since we have had this kind of trading in the CFL. Montreal is stocking up on QBs, very interesting. Winnepeg also looks to be imporved except for the QB position.
 
Hey Ian. Did you figure out who this mystery relative is?

I'll have to add you to the sites I visit regularly. You may want to check out wulrich99.blogspot.com
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?