Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Easter is coming

Well I have avoided posting anything too quickly because I was enjoying the discussion we were having. I guess it was a little too serious for some people though, cause one person shared they had a nightmare about it (well maybe that wasn't the exact description).

This week (I think) is supposed to be the start for the reading program at the two schools with whom I am volunteering. I went to one today and nothing happened and no one who was there knew what was going on with the program. So I wait to hear about it. The second school I phoned and they told me that they thought it was going to be in May. Okay, not a good start.

Meanwhile the other thing on my plate is to prepare for Easter. I get to share a little just before Communion, one of three people sharing some thoughts on what Easter means to me. I am also hoping to have things ready so that I can prepare the power point and we will use a projector instead of the basic overhead machine.

If you can be in the area at Easter, come out to our church it should be fun - we are having a breakfast at 9:30 and worship at 11:00.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?