Friday, April 28, 2006

Copy Right Laws

Today is the day each year that I like to say, Happy Birthday Scott. Now not only do I have a twin to say happy birthday to, but also another bus driver shares my big day.

Unfortunately I can't sing the song on my computer because of silly copyright laws. Actually I am impressed with this person who penned a simple song and yet makes money everytime his song is used in a movie or show or on the radio. Luckily we don't have webcams going for cake time or we might have to pay to sing or write our own songs.

Thanks to Mom and Dad for the card and for my movie. I hope to be watching it at some point this weekend (the wide screen version of The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe.

Comments:
The guy who penned "Happy birthday" isn't getting cent one of all uses of his song.

T' way I hear'd it, McCartney bought it up in the 1960's; and it, along with the rest of the Beatles songs, passed into the hands of Michael Jackson & Sony Corp.

Neil
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?