Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The Magic Is Ending

Well, we have been here for just over a week and we have enjoyed ourselves a great deal. The kids have enjoyed ride after ride and I have gone on different kinds of rides and semi-tours. It has all been interesting and fun. It is all starting to come to an end. We fly out tomorrow night and I am already getting my pre-travel gitters. I am planning out our run to the airport and thinking about how much time I will need to feel good about getting to the plane on time. I hate deadlines and yet cannot get things done without them. I have a deep routed phobia about missing my ride (which happened on one trip to Yellowknife). The stress is kicking in so I will see how well I sleep tonight.

Good night from Disney World.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?