Thursday, February 16, 2006

Another day in the magical kingdom

Here wa are in Disney World. Erica has already posted and now I am posting from an internet cafe.

Yesterday we went to Universal Studios and did rides and sight-seeing. Today we did MGM studios and did rides and shows. Lots of fun. I don't do much by way of rides, but my wife and the boys do (you should check out her blog).

Yesterday I missed the start of the touring because I was still recovering after being sick the day before. I was in bed for most of a day, while the kids went swimming. I rested for the morning and then met the rest of the group to see things like Shreik 4D and Back to the Future Ride and that sort of thing. Certainly pushed some of my comfort zones with those rides...

Today I did not go on the Star Wars ride because of how hard I pushed things yesterday, I was just not up to it. I loved the openning ride we went on that showed parts of many movies as we rode through the various famous scenes.

Gotta go runningout of time.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?