Monday, January 09, 2006

Back to the buses

It is back to the routine that we started last November. I am back up at 6:00 am and running out of energy by noon (looking for a nap). I get to go again at 2:00 and finish at 5:00. The middle of my day I am now running around. Today I went to the Chriropractor, and then took care of some insurance issues (so that we will stay covered). Now I get to watch parts of Hitch (a funny movie). I guess that only shows my lack of taste in movies.

I am trying to make sure that things are set up for the big family trip to Disney World in a while. I have prepared at one job, but I have to make sure that the othere job has things covered for me while I am away. I guess I better talk to some people.

Whether I like it or not I am back into writing articles. We have articles in our weekly church program (bulletin?), and for now I am writing a few. I hope to draft (he he) some more writers, and avoid downloading articles (but I like what some of these people have to say). I am considering how to have an interactive part of these articles, such as posting them on the discussion board or starting a blog for these articles. Then people can respond to what is said. Just thinking for now.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?