Tuesday, December 06, 2005

My week

I tried to blog earlier but I guess that the computer would not let me. Sometimes it doesn't like to work for me.

I have my own bus route now. I may have mentioned this already. I am enjoying the driving, although I am starting to feel a little tired during the last part of the run these days. I need to watch myself so that I get enough rest during the week so that I don't have tired problems while driving.

The kids on the bus are interesting. It is a different mix from day to day and they are begining to get used to me. I heard today that I am more strict than their last driver. That makes me smile. Me strict. I can live with that description. I even told a student that I may have to write her up if the problem continues. I'm pretty sure I saw her thow something from the bus. Mostly for my discipline I have been stopping the bus and going to the back to talk to students about ssitting down, or putting the suckers away (a major offense to eat sucker on the bus).

I am looking at various ideas around church stuff too right now. New arrangement for the rooms, new equipment for the church, or something else that is needed. I have a new toy now that I got the old tape machine attached to the new sound system and it works. Next I just have to play with the speakers (the old ones) to get them not to interfer with the sound system.

I should have a fun week, if somethings comes to mind I will post another blog sooner than a whole week later.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?