Friday, December 23, 2005

Christmas

I put a link in the image so if you want to read about Mike Cope's understanding of Christmas and a family story of his (he may be a preacher, but I wouldn't let Erica call this a "preacher story"). It is called the "Quarter of Rememberance".

I have been receiving a few little gifts from the kids on the bus this week. I started last week with a hand-made card and then yesterday was the big stuff (a couple of nice mugs), and today I got some treats (it is easy to understand why some of the bus drivers start to resemble Santa after a while with all the treats they get).

Hey did you notice that Santa and Satan have all the same letters just mixed a little...

We had our big Christmas dinner and present opening last night since we are leaving before Christmas and my in-laws left this morning. It was nice and I was surprised with a second very expensive gift (Erica and I got new tires from the rest of the family for Christmas and for our anniversary). My wife got me a golf membership for the three city run courses in town. Since I rarely use any privately owned ones this is a wonderful gift. Now she expects me to work on my game enough to make the "pro"s this year (or at least to keep up with her dad).

The boys did not receive two of their big gifts yet. One from us did not arrive yet, and the other we have (from Neil and Darcy) needs to wait until we get back from this trip so I can set it up one night and they can wake up to it in the morning.

Merry Christmas.

Comments:
Are you saying that Santa plays in the NHL?
 
You read my mind ... oh no it was just my blog you read.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?