Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Posting Songs

Everyone else seems to be posting songs.

They say when men dream
we can reach the stars
They tell us to try
nothings out of reach

Every dream I've had
is reaching for you
Even when I dream
I can't catch you

You are a princess
and I am your slave
Just say what you want
and I'll get it for you

You are the master
I am your geni
You tell me your wish
it is my command

Have faith in yourself
and things will work out
Trust in others and
you're never alone

I believed in love
like never before
I trusted in you
and I'm all alone

-----------

It's old, it sounds kind of juvenille but I wanted to post it anyway. It is at least something else to read than just a post from last week.

Comments:
I don't recognize it... but I like it.
 
Hey! That's awesome!! Did you write it?!!!

Just trying to beat timlap
 
Yes I did, but I wasn't ever sure if I was ever going to admit to it or not.

I have found lots of this kind of thing sitting around from my university days and most of it I would want to post, I did write something that I later heard something very similar by Cher.
 
ok, this is another instance of me not knowing if you are joking Eric. Did you write this? If so wow...you are a romantic...even if you didn't write it is hopefull and lovley.

Do you believe in Life after Love?
 
A romantic? Me? Well, I guess, but more often I have been called a dreamer. I don't think I wrote much that was based on any actual relationships, only the pretend ones that I had. I actually thought that the words had a sharp downward spin at the end, kind of like hope crushed.

What do you mean life after love?
 
I was quoting a Cher song and trying to be clever...(=
 
My forehead is hurting from all the times I slap it and say, "Doh!"
 
I did mention that this last Sunday at a church meeting. I need to get current stuff to reppepper so that he can update stuff.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?