Friday, November 11, 2005

I'm A Bus Driver


Comments:
I'm not sure if the post will go through but at least the title of the blog will let you know that I passed my test! I am feeling so relieved now that it is over. Now it is to keep the learning attitude while I am driving. Luckily for me the route I am going to be driving for a little while (the route that my trainer drives) is a route that is close to home for me and I like it. Besides that I know some of the kids on the route already. It seems great. I'm not sure what the afternoon looks like though because I have heard that it is different. Well, I'll find out Monday when I officially start working for the company.
 
Congrats, lil bro. I told you that once you got behind the wheel, it would all make sense. Does passing on your first attempt mean you are three times a better bus driver than auto driver? Just asking...

Today is Tuesday. If you & Erica don't go out for movie night, give me a call; we need to talk over X-mas stuff...

ciao,
Neil
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?