Thursday, November 17, 2005

Fultime Busing

This month is disappearing on me. Right now I am working far more hours as a bus driver than I expected. It's good money, but it keeps me out late and I start early. I am still able to put in time at my church work, but life feels crunched. I leave home at about 6:30 and drive bus until 9:30. I do church work from about 10:00 - 2:00. Then it is back to the bus to go from 2:15-6:15. Then I come home. On Wednesday & Thursday I have small groups to lead (or at least be involved in), On Tuesday, well that is cheap movie night (sometimes there is a church ministry team meeting or that can happen on a Monday night like this week) and this week we took in a cheap movie.

Tomorrow, I will drive my bus hours, work my church hours in the day, and then at 9:30 or 9:45 I will head off for hockey with the boys. My wife asked me if we could go watch the Christmas parade on Saturday morning, and I found that I was not anxious to do that, but as I think about it, I think I really do want to. Every bone (and joint) in my body will not want to, I think that the idea of going out with my wife and the boys and spending time together sounds like a good idea and I'm going to like it and enjoy it.

Sunday also looks busy with our regular church in the morning, and then in the evening we have a special event I have been waiting for, the start of our coffee house season. If I stay out late that night, I think I will definitely be in trouble come Monday morning at 5:45 when I try to wake up. Pray for me.

Comments:
The Boston Pizza incident?

I don't look much like my picture here.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?