Thursday, October 20, 2005

Another Strange Quiz

I ran across another strange quiz and when I got my answer I posted it here, but when I came back this afternoon and looked I discovered that the post was gone, leaving only the title. That made for a really strange quiz since no one could know what I was talking about.

The link above should take yo uto the quiz page, but it is very few questions so it is kind of a skewed quiz.

Maybe tonight or tomorrow I will blog about my meeting that I am trying to prepare for, it shouldn't be bad, but something inside of me is dreading it some so we will see.

One of the problems I have is the format. I received the agenda for the meeting and this agenda mirrors the agenda style that we use for our congregational meetings. While the one is a more "business" type of meeting designed to get information out, the other is not. I am not sure what I would like the meeting to look like, but I am going to have to communicate to others my desire for the format to be different. If we don't make the effort to be different then we will slip into the same kind of meeting that we are used to and that is not what we need.

Comments:
Hey Eric, it looks like I'm Leviticus.
 
This is what I got- I'm not sure about this...:

You are Psalms
Some people think you never get discouraged, but the fact is, when you do, you know where to run. Your prayers are open and honest because you realize that God already knows your heart, He's just waiting to hear you spill it. And when you do, what starts out as heavy ends up becoming a song of praise. You may struggle... and often do... but each time, you grow in your understanding of God's faithfulness. You're just a song waiting to happen.
 
I am Romans...not sure about that either...hmmm
 
I came out as Ephesians. It says about me:
Chances are you've made a couple of whopper mistakes in your life ... cause it's people like you who really understand their position in life. You know that it's not by might, not by power, and certainly not by works, but only through the blood of Christ. That's all there is standing between you and the Father ... and that's all you need. People find you generally more grace filled than most. You are attractive to the faith and usually a bit on the non-traditional side.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?