Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Thunder Bay

Oddly enough I didn't post from Regina or from Dauphin so there are no entries with those cities as a title.

I had a fun trip, but the drive back from Dauphin was an add one. We reached Dryden and the sun was still up. From Dryden on we drove and for a while (maybe Upsala) we could still see the surroundings. I am not used to seeing anything but what my headlights show me.

Before we left Regina, we cleaned out the car so that we could pack it even better than before. We had to fit all the stuff that we carried out back in (the boys stuff too) and anything that we purchased (somehow the boys went shopping without us and came back with clothes and sandals). Finally we also had a couple bags of my wife's sister who was travelling with us as well. I can't believe what all we fit into the trunk! Then we fit the two boys plus their aunt into the back seat (only a couple of small bags at =my younger son's feet).

While cleaning my wife found my missing wedding band. I had assumed that it came out of a pocket while I was washing laundry. I was preparing to take apart a washmachine to look for some kind of lint trap or garbage catcher. Now I don't have to. I am surprised it could stay in the car since it has been cleaned out before and vacuumed even in places I could not see. I have now been wearing it for two days and there is no rash yet. Stop! Everybody uses that joke!

It is nice to be back home in my bed, but I seem to have trouble winding down after a trip. I was up till about 3 last night then I finally crashed. Three is about one in Saskatchewan and Alberta. Too many time zone so fast... I guess it is time for me to get moving, we have a car, a truck, and a trailer to unload.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?