Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Planning not going well

I have less than a week to put together some of the planning groups and plans that our church has been working on for the summer. I am not sure what happened, but it just does not seem to get done. I wonder if I am the bottleneck at the top of the plans.

Family Camp, there are things here and there that are not getting done that need to be finished soon. I finished a quick menu planning based on previous years and yet I discover that our speaker is suddenly not available! I still have to confirm that, but it sounded that way last night in aconversation about something else. I am starting to freak ut now, but I hide it well most of the time.

I am also to be putting together a strategic planning team, I was given some names before I left for the Canada day long weekend. I still have not contacted all of them. The leadership team meets this week and is going to ask about this group and I don't have much to say about it, except that it is not together yet. If I can talk to one more person and chase down the other yes that I think is still waiting out there, then I will have it done. Yet last night I didn't do any phoning. That leaves today and tonight to finish it.

Pressure seems to be building. We will see if get this done or not. This is only a slight freak out blog. I have to go visit a friend in the hospital.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?