Friday, July 29, 2005

Hotel in Calgary

Seems like I'm on the road a lot lately. I am posting this from a Days Inn in Calgary. Tomorrow we head off to Fairmont to stay at the timeshare. I am not sure, but my body does not seem to be reacting well to traveling. Last time we came to Calgary I started coughing a week before we left. This time it was only a day before we left when I started coughing.

Either I am allergic to travel (which I cannot possibly believe), or I start coughing in anticipation of traveling through Saskatchewan (which I know I am allergic to). A long shot could be something about not sleeping much before we go, and stress about getting things done before I leave and taking the right things with me to get stuff done while I am away. I doubt it has anything to do with the last one.

I hope to be able to post from Fairmont, but I am not sure what internet will be available there. It seems wierd to be so disconnected (from internet and from those we are used to hanging out with). Hope to hear from people as we travel and to post updates so that you too can enjoy my trip.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?