Sunday, July 03, 2005

Calgary

Just a quick note from Calgary. We have been hanging out at a reunion with people from high school. It is interesting the kind of reunion that this is. Many of these people don't like to go to the regular reunion. This sort of less formal and no "sales pitch" is what they want to reconnect with old friends.

I have heard of a number of people who officially celebrate Eric Bailey Day on February 7th every year. I received a ecard one year and an email from a different person another year. It can be fun to discover how people remember you (or perhaps that people do remember you!).

I am reading a book, "A Fish Out Of Water" and most of the time this weekend I have flet a little of this. I don't have a lot of shared memories with the people here, and so I have to figure out things that we can talk about.

For my wife the people who are here are the people who attended the years right around the her grad year. It has been good for her to connect with them and she tells me she has been having fun. I think I will check out her blog and find out.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?