Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Travel

I love to travel. That is one of the things that my wife and I really shared from early on in our relationship. She though thought of bigger travel than I did. I enjoy so much just getting in the car and going places. It is especially fun when you don't have an agenda and you don't feel money pressure so you can stop where ever you are at the time.

Soon we will be visiting friends in Calgary. I am itching to hit the road, but there are details to take care of first. I could probably have done them earlier this week, but it takes the looming deadline to make the details clearer. Sometimes I don't realize the things I have to do until the deadline is close and some other details are out of the way. Time to do some details.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?