Monday, June 27, 2005

Thinking again! I should give it up

I haven't been able to post much lately. I'm not sure why, or what the trouble has been with the thinking but hopefully by continuing to post I will work my way through it and get back into regular writing.

Big news is that this past Sunday we finally presented the vision statement for our church. This has been a long process with many bumps along the way. Yet as we kept working through the process we kept getting more people on board with the idea. Kind of like a snow ball gathering snow and whatever else as it rolls recklessly down a mountain.

Our vision is:
"A SAFE PLACE to grow in relationship with Christ and with others."

There are many ways in which this can be written to see one go to nwpcofc.org.

Now we are launching into the real work, and I think that as we start looking at church and life through the eyes of this vision, excite will spread through our little group. Now we have our vision, lets push on.

I need to do more thinking this vision still has a long way to go.

Comments:
I also like Black Mamba's suggestion:

A SAFE PLACE TO GROW

In relationship

with with
Christ. others.
 
formatting got altered a bit.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?