Thursday, June 30, 2005

Brandon

What a drive. I managed to get to Ignace before I could no longer drive. My wife took over and she drove the rest of the journey for yesterday. It is odd stopping at a reasonable time instead of driving non-stop to our final destination. I am more used to driving like crazy, but it was nice to have a break.

Today we shop and then head to Regina to meet up with the boys grandma who will be taking them for the weekend. A part of me wishes that we were staying at a hotel in Calgary instead of with friends, but my Scottish side thinks that staying with friends is a better idea.

We are looking at a 4 hour drive today. I could sleep for that whole part of the trip. Kind of funny because I slept a lot on the way here and had trouble sleeping when we got here. I wonder why?

Time to check out the metropolis of Brandon.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?