Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Mondays aren't so bad

I think I used to dread Mondays, but the past couple of Mondays have gone quite well for me. I get to spend time with my wife since right now we both have that day off. I found that in the rhythm of my life Monday was not a good day for me to try to work.

I was reading an article written by a preacher and he talked about the price we had to pay for what we give on Sunday. I know that it is there, I often either crash on Sunday or Monday, but lately I have still been able to enjoy Mondays.

Maybe part of the answer is also the gym (which we did not do today). Working out gives some good natural drugs to the body. Maybee it is seeing my eldest son really enjoying himself at his swimming lessons. He loves the water.

Aftter all was said and done today, me and the boys went out to play soccer (to help my younger son get used to kicking the ball). Other kids kept coming and we created a big game, which at one point both boys left me to play on the jungle gym stuff, and I played with the neighbourhood kids. My boys came back to play later, and I think they had fun.

Comments:
Okay - I know what the soccer game was really about - you just want L to be the hotshot for your team - come on, admit it! You crazy, competetive, over-achieving parent!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?