Monday, May 02, 2005

A good day with a sad occurance

First let me ask you to click on whatever icon appears with the title. It is a link to Real Live Preacher and he gives a wonderful little story and also a description of church. I think the article would make for an intersting discussion sometime.

Today my parents started their trek back to their home. It was sad for them to go. We all enjoyed having them here, and dad and I had a few opportunities to talk, but they always seemed too short and too few. After the boys left on the bus for school the rest of us went out for breakfast. After a nice visit over breaekfast they headed out, hoping to make it home in one day.

My wife and I went on with our day, going to the gym, doing the shopping (and picking up my motorcycle). I notice that I am in a pretty good mood, I am talking well with the others in the house and I feel more patient with my boys. All signs that this is basically a good day.

When we picked up the motorcycle (which cost way more than I expected), we also looked at the motorcycles they were selling there. The idea came up that if we sold my wife's bike we could by her one of these others ones. Any takers? Only a couple thousand...

Comments:
And which one is hers again? Do you deliver?
 
She has the 250 Rebel (1985). It is an extremely cool looking bike and that is really what is important when you are figuring out what you want.

To deliver we would have to up the price, but it would be a fun drive.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?