Friday, May 27, 2005

A Crazy Day

Yesterday was certainly a crazy day. It started with me waking up looking at the clock and thinking how glad I was that it was Saturday. A few minutes later I realized that it was not Saturday and I had to get up and get my older son off to school.

Achieving that, I got my wife off to work, fed my other son and started the day. Somehow I got a lot of cleaning done. I am not sure what worked, but something did. Maybe it was a pile up of work over the week that finally showed itself in the completed project yesterday. Maybe it was that the boys room got it's cleaning for the month and that just makes everything cleaner. Whatever happened I felt better about most of the house (one room is getting worse as I get the other rooms together). The bedroom and bathroom still need work, but I have today. I think I might move some furniture and start playing with the set up of the living room.

At some point I have to start with the rest of my work of getting ready for the weekend. I am excited about the new discovery of what my laptop can do, but disappointed that I cannot use it this Sunday. Maybe we will find an extra couple of thousand somewhere for a good projector that I can then play with for the services.

Tonight will be fun with hockey and then a movie. Last night I watched the Waterboy, and tonight I watch another Adam Sandler football movie. This should be a fun night.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?