Friday, April 29, 2005

Up down up down

Well after such a fun and good day yesterday I should be basking in the joy of so many people who care about me, but instead I feel down because of my interactions with just one of them. Well, I guess I just have to get over it and try to enjoy tonight.

In a short time I will be heading off to my first Blue Rodeo concert. I have enjoyed the band for a long time, although I miss the sound of Bob Wiseman at keyboard.

I attended a worship seminar (simulcast) today and I should be going for the second half tomorrow with a group of people. I will have more to say about it another day (like tomorrow).

I found out that my nephew really likes my picture I have on my blog. I like it too, I should get more pictures done like that.

Comments:
Hey Eric. Nice blog. Check out my site learn emini trading. It's got lots of info on learn emini trading.
 
Nice blog, Eric. Check out my site about daytrading at daytrading.
 
Hey Eric. Nice blog. Check out my site learn emini trading. It's got lots of info on learn emini trading.
 
Nice blog, Eric. Check out my site about day trading future at day trading future.
 
Hey Eric. Nice blog. Check out my site day trading course. It's got lots of info on day trading course.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?